Blend Cloud Services and Business Intelligence to Enhance Analysis 5557 Views Mar 07, 2018
Where’s your cloud? In this techno savvy era, it is extremely important to have secondary storage spaces that can backup all your work because technology sometimes has its own cons that can make all your data invisible in the snap of seconds. Hence, cloud computing is a boon where you can have your own cloud (remote servers) on the internet, on these servers, you can stock all your work & manipulate data securely. And now, it is possible to implement all Business Intelligence approaches on Cloud servers. Cloud Business Intelligence: Cloud-based BI tools used to transform raw data into resourceful information. This information is like a real gold, using it businesses can do analysis and can set pre-planned for future implications. Cloud Business Intelligence performs following BI approaches:
- Data Visualization: It’s vital BI reporting tool using which users can generate automatic dashboards and can trace organizations performance and those results are interpreted visually through statistical graphs, charts etc.
- Data Mining: Humongous amount of raw data is processed to derive useful information. Through data mining method one can get to know users or customers preferences regarding the services which you sell and from the results, you can accomplish or improvise your business services.
- OLAP (Online analytical processing): One can fetch selective data and can view, analyze and manipulate the same from different dimensions by implementing OLAP.
- Business Process Management (BPM): This approach takes into consideration entire organization rather than individual departments. By reviewing whole organization’s performance in form of results on can get to know how to improvise work process so that organizational goals are accomplished.
- Cloud BI applications are user-friendly. Its setup is not complex hence; it is not very expensive and requires minimal IT involvement.
- As cloud applications are simple to deploy no supplementary hardware or software are required.
- Cloud applications are highly flexible and scalable; in mid-process also one can accommodate any number of processes and implications. Its applications are best for managing workflow of the constantly growing organization.
- Cloud BI applications can be second named as ubiquitous as they can be accessed from any web browser as well as mobile devices.
- Data Security: Cloud BI applications offer varied data security features. When it comes to security Cloud BI applications leave no stone unturned. Your entire data is kept in a high tech safe vault. Its applications comprise of enhanced authentication methods and other deployable solutions like fingerprint & voice recognition.
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Features of Odoo ERP
Amazon Marketing Services: Its Significance and How to Optimize Amazon Listing
A Step-By-Step Pre-Launch Guide for a WordPress Website
Telemedicine- the Future of Healthcare in a Digital World
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms