- ExpressJS – this is a web application framework that provides many helpful components and modules that are used to build a website.
Some of the tools that are used for development with the Mean Stack are:
- NPM which is a node package manager that helps install node modules on a per project basis or globally.
Why MEAN Stack?
- Combining the power of 4 powerful technologies MangoDB, ExpressDB, AngularJS and Node.js.
- MEAN Stack comes with a very powerful suite of testing tools.
- Helps avoid unnecessary grunt work and keeps your application organized.
- Creates a simple open source solution that is used to build robust and maintainable solutions.
- Open source Full Stack Solution for MEAN Applications.
- Helps in rapid development of applications.