Article, Node.js Development services, Open Source Development, Web Development
For all those people sitting out there who are yet to get introduced to the MEAN stack, this one is for you. If you have not come across such a technology and if you want to know about it, you are reading the perfect blog. So, let us take a glance at the basic stuff like ‘why is it named MEAN’, ‘what is it’ and ‘the benefits of using it’.
- MongoDB: It is the no SQL database . It uses JSON style documents for the data representation. The reason of choosing Mongo is that, it lets you make the use of just one language the whole way through. Well, whether you should select the tool as per your requirement. At the end of the day, it is your choice.
- ExpressJS: It is a HTTP server framework for web applications that gives useful modules and components to work upon the common task for the website. It gives you the simple interface so that you can make request endpoints and cookie handling. Apart from that it is good at enabling the simple REST routes, handling automated HTTP header and supporting Connect middleware to plug in synchronous functions in order to manage the requests and responses.
- AngularJS: It is a frontend JS framework to develop complex client side applications with modular code and data binding UI. It is used to develop the single page applications with the use of the MVC architecture; and maintained by Google. It improves the structure of the code and makes the testing easier with the dependency injection.
Well, now that you know how and why is it named MEAN, let us discuss some of the most important benefits of MEAN development. This will help you know the reason behind its growing popularity. So, here are the advantages of using MEAN stack:
- It supports the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- The MEAN components are open source; which means the stack gets updated regularly. In addition to it, it is easy and flexible to understand and use which helps the developers to customize as per your needs.
- Other advantages are the huge module library of node.js and the use of JSON i to transfer the data.
Now that you know the most important benefits of MEAN stack, it will be easy for you to understand about its technicalities and soon become a successful MEAN stack developer.
[Total: 12 Average: 4.7/5]