Apple Sends Out Invitations To The Media To Attend September 10 Event – It’s Official! 6243 Views Sep 05, 2013
Mark your calendar for coming Tuesday, 10th of this month. Apple has recently sent invitations to the media to attend a news event scheduled by this tech giant, where we all are expecting to see announcements of new products including the next generation iPhone 5S.
- Recent prediction or rumours about iPhone 5S clearly indicate that this future product will run on the iOS 7. Many trade analysts further predict that the new iPhone 5S is going to have a super HD screen display. On the other hand, The China Times says that a “Touch On Display” panel is being developed by Taiwanese supplier Innoulx with 10 point multi-touch and 0.5 mm thickness.
- When it comes to the iPhone 5S casing, it is quite confusing to predict what it could be. Some analyst believe that the new iPhone will come in different sizes, but there are no such signs from the company.
- It is predicted that the iPhone 5S would support the same design as the iPhone 5, but the only difference is that it will bring beefier camera and a larger flash on the back. Moreover, the camera would be of 13 MP, which is quite impressive.
- Get ready for wireless charging! According to the CP Tech, Apple has recently filed a patent application for wireless power utilization, which means users will get wireless charging with this new product from Apple.
- First and most interesting thing to know about the iPhone 5C is that C stands for “Colors”. So, you may expect different cases for this new device from the Apple.
- When it comes to display or screen resolution, iPhone 5C is going to have the same 4-inch screen from the current iPhone 5.
- The device will support 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and may use the A5 chip.
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Features of Odoo ERP
Amazon Marketing Services: Its Significance and How to Optimize Amazon Listing
A Step-By-Step Pre-Launch Guide for a WordPress Website
Telemedicine- the Future of Healthcare in a Digital World
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms