The development of mobile apps has taken itself to the next level. Together, many innovations are being used to create smartphone applications or web apps with extravagant characteristics. The word “stack” denotes a mixture of programming languages, technologies, or software products. The stack can be divided roughly into two groups, namely the stack of technology and the stack of applications.
What is Full-Stack Development?
Professional developers operate in various fields or streams, such as Frontend, Backend, Database, mobile app development, or testing of mobile apps and web apps.
But the latest developers are required to work on both the frontend and backend for the new future trends and dynamic specifications, and if they know additional skills beyond these, they will have a choice.
For full-stack developers, this has created a whole new market. It’s mainly because they offer you advantages that would be great for building a UX/UI, such as specific code for different technologies. Full-stack is great for OTT platform development.
The more mature developers can overcome glitches easily. You can hire a full stack development company that can work from scratch for them and renders the whole web or mobile app.
Have a Project Idea?
Want to convert your idea into a successful app or website? Schedule your free call with our expert now.
Top Benefits of Full-Stack Development
- Fast Switching between the development of the frontend and backend, depending on the project requirement.
- Take care of the entire design structure and function as needed during any stage of development.
- Cost savings by employing a professional full stack developer instead of specifically hiring front and back end developers.
- Simple to take charge of on-site design and implementation
- With new technologies and software, it is easy to update faster than anyone who specializes only in front end or back end technology.
- Comprehensive work offers flexibility for individual Full Stack developers to switch from assignment to assignment according to the project’s needs.
- A complete solution to problems, without only concentrating on solutions, goes to the root of a problem.
- As the complicated website requirement can be split into segments to save time, it is a perfect choice for small and medium enterprises.
What is MEAN Stack?
MEAN comprises MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js. With the support of the MEAN stack, the most complex websites or mobile applications of the present time are developed.
It is a structure that offers the most common plugins and also reduces device administration time. It is an acceptable choice if you want to speed up the process of web and mobile app development.
On the backend, Mongo DB and Express work, and on the front-end, Angular and Node.js work.
Components of MEAN Stack
It’s a document-based NoSQL database for storing data as JSON files for backend applications.
It’s the back-end web application running on top of Node.js
Front-end web framework for running JS code in the user’s browser.
JS runtime environment for implementing the application backend in JS.
What are the Benefits of the MEAN stack?
- It supports the MVC(Model View Controller) architecture to allow the development process to flow smoothly.
- It helps to resist needless grunt work while keeping the development of the web application very structured.
- The amalgamation of four major technologies, including MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, and Node.JS.
- It comes with a robust suite of testing tools.
- Open-source systems and sponsored by strong cooperation from the community.
MERN Stack Development
Like the MEAN stack, four frameworks, namely MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node.js, make up the MERN stack. It makes use of libraries, databases, and frameworks for creating web apps. The MERN stack guarantees a very smooth process of growth. The MERN stack is slowly gaining popularity in the development sphere.
How can MERN Stack Benefit You?
- To make the development phase flow smoothly, it supports the MVC(Model View Controller) architecture.
- Combination of four technologies MongoDB, ExpressJS, React, and NodeJS.
- Comes with a pre-built extensive suite of testing tools.
- Open source in frameworks and backed by good community supports.
There is no magic bullet in the world of web development and finding the best stack requires a detailed understanding of the needs of your project and the costs you would be comfortable with. It also has a lot to do with the dev team you’d employ to create the app for you.
Therefore, selecting a full-stack development company that can guide you on choosing the best stack for your business needs and helps realize your wishes is important.