Google Hummingbird & Penguin Updates – How To Fight Back in 2014? 3432 Views Jan 28, 2014
You might have worked harder and spent many months to plan out your SEO strategy to recover from Penguin 2.0, in 2013 and finally you’ve recovered from it. It seems that just a few days back we were talking about the Google Penguin 2.0 update, but that’s not all from Google. Now enter Hummingbird and Penguin 2.1! Fortunately, it didn’t take more time to these updates from Google. Here’re some insights of recent Google updates and how you can fight back to rank as well as recover your websites that have been affected by it! Google Hummingbird – A Birthday Wish From Google! On October 3rd, 2013 Google rolled out one of the major search algorithms called “Hummingbird”. It was introduced on Google’s 15th birthday with the intention to make the search engines more “human”. Lots of equations and speculations made regarding the Hummingbird update, but to put it straightforwardly – Google has made search engine more “intelligent”. Of course, Hummingbird algorithm is just a beginning of change in search optimization, but it has made the task difficult for the SEOs. There are a lot of implications involved with it. While this is good for users, SEOs or internet marketers will have to think about various aspects like:
- Will keywords go away?
- Will Google terminate the long tail of search
- Possible intents of your project and other aspects.
- Forget Mass Link Building
- Don’t go for “Exact Match Keyword” over optimization
- Website Interlinking – Work more on a method of interlinking. You can use a specific interlinking method with an exact keyword anchor structure or you can create your own internal link-juice that can help boost up search engine ranking without any external backlink.
- Website Structure – Use a precise strategy that capitalizes on creating a symbiotic relationship between all the pages and posts.
- Stop focusing more on link building and think more about quality content.
- If something is affected by spam, fix it!
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Features of Odoo ERP
Amazon Marketing Services: Its Significance and How to Optimize Amazon Listing
A Step-By-Step Pre-Launch Guide for a WordPress Website
Telemedicine- the Future of Healthcare in a Digital World
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms