Setting the trail for modern ecommerce development – Magento Solutions 4743 Views Jan 27, 2014
Online shopping is rapidly catching up. More and more users prefer ordering a product online rather than walking up to an actual store to purchase it. With this fast growing trend, the demand for ecommerce development has also increased. Magento ecommerce development has become so popular in the recent past, that whenever there is an ecommerce business requirement, people automatically look for Magento Solutions. Magento definitely provides for a strong and feature rich platform to build online stores. Expanding on the “feature rich” part of it, website development using Magento provides you with superior quality websites to run your business successfully. Amongst the tonnes of features that Magento provides to online merchants, the most striking ones are flexibility and the ability to customise features. Adaption to future changes in technology is one of Magento’s greatest scalability feature. Well, with its features, it’s but obvious that Magento rules the eCommerce development market. Why Magento?
- Magento offers its users with the ability to segment its customers. This means that you can categorise them by gender, age, or location. Some other criteria’s could be – previous shopping experience etc. Well, this feature is useful for promotions, special offers, discounts, end of season sales etc.
- Shoppers are provided with the ability to switch between screens or devices and yet continue shopping by logging in, this provides for great user experience and seamless shopping experience. In the end it leads to fewer abandoned shopping carts. Which means more sales!
- Purchasing is quick, easy and secure. Quick and easy mainly due to the one-page checkout feature. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) ensures that the customer’s bank details are safeguarded.
- Magento can be customised to develop mobile optimised store fronts. Magento can help you create clean product display pages, it also offers image scaling and the ability to drag and drop items in the shopping cart. Contact to leading Magento development company today!
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) capabilities are built in Magento. Some striking features include SEO Friendly URL creation, meta keywords, descriptions, alt tags for logos, titles and meta for each product category and lots more appealing features.
How to make your WordPress Website Mobile-First
Your Guide to Getting the Most from Technology Investments
Predictive Analytics: Understand Customer Behavior and Improve ROI
The Ultimate Guide to Magento 2 Migration
An Advanced Guide to Airbnb Model: A New-Gen Hospitality Business Model
Top Business Intelligence Trends to Watch Out For in 2021