What Lures Industry Behemoths To Use Node.js? 2844 Views Mar 01, 2018
- An open source server framework
- Implemented on varied platforms – Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc)
LinkedIn: It is a dais where infinite professionals of any domain reside. Here, people can connect with other professional people around the globe. Developed in 24 languages this platform has a mass of more than 450 million members. LinkedIn thumbs up for node.js to capacitate the server side of their mobile app. With plunging mobile use it is necessary to furnish an optimum core that swiftly accomplishes all tasks and it is possible using node.js. As per LinkedIn’s Mobile Development Lead node.js enhanced its platform scalability and seamlessly communicated with other services.Netflix: Life is incomplete without this marvelous creation. It is the world’s largest movie and television service, provider. It has a presence in 190 countries. And most amazing thing is that this platform’s vital part that is UI (user interface) has been developed using node.js. This technology has been proven very effective for the Netflix team that they are vouching for it to use in other layers of the stack. Using node.js team achieved lightweight, modularity and speed in the application. Uber: This globally established online transportation providing company caters services in 60 countries. Uber implements node.js fully into the production process. Its team has developed an important part of the application that is the matching system. According to team node.js has 3 strengths:
- Rapid information processing
- Errors can be addressed in prompt and are received by developers that very minute, the user does not need to restart the system as developers will publish and set up new code within the blink of an eye.
- As it is an open source framework, its active community constantly optimizes code. Hence, it gets upgraded timely.
- Transparency and control
- Single threading implementation
- Managing I/O bound activities
Everything You Need to Know About Klevu for Unparalleled Growth and Better User Experience
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
9 Ways to Engage Your Website Users
10 Reasons Why Marketing in Social Media is Essential for Business Owners
8 Ultimate Instagram Marketing Tips That Can Never Go Wrong
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms