How To Improve CTR Using Rich Snippets? 3681 Views Aug 08, 2018
Are you aware of what some of the biggest concerns are in SEO? Among a lot of things to worry about, one major stress point is how CTR can be improved? A solution to this is offered by the correct use of rich snippets. Snippets are basically structured data markups visible as part of your site listings, in google search results. Before highlighting the use of rich snippets let’s take a quick glance at the points discussed in this piece. What are Rich Snippets? Importance of the Rich Snippets Where can rich snippets be used? Now let’s get started on our way to get a sound understanding of the above-mentioned points as to what they are. Its importance, correct way of using rich snippets to improve the CTR and much more. What are Rich Snippets? The rich snippets are used to inform viewers about what your page is all about. This, in turn, helps your site visitors in taking an informed decision about whether they want to click on your webpage or not. The rich snippets help in providing some additional useful information about your page to the users. Page results get better with rich snippets usage in comparison to the lack of them. Importance of the Rich Snippets Search engine snippets are the most valued ones in your SEO. It is required to enhance them to get more click-through-rates and better SEO traffic. You might be aware of the fact that Google uses CTR as a ranking factor. Some methods that can be used to improve CTR are:
- Identify content with low CTR, specifically the pages with high positioning and low CTR. If the positioning of the page is high but CTR is low, then that’s an indication that your snippets are not getting clicked. By improving your snippets, you can easily get the results in the form of more traffic.
- The mistake of using snippets that aren’t relevant to the website or page it is on, is quite common. By simply avoiding this, you increase your CTR.
- Sometimes it’s a good idea to have a variety of snippets. By testing the different variants you can conclude what drives more traffic and is more effective for your site.
- Use of rich snippets is not mandatory but search engines, users, and site operators, all benefit from its use. Users can determine relevancy, the search engine is able to return more relevant details and with reduced bounce-rate and increase in CTR, the site-operator also benefits.
- Useful for both individual and aggregate reviews.
- Google shows richer information about some well-known people.
- Most importantly it is used for products and special offers from merchants and particular online stores.
- Business properties with logos, addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Rich snippets for recipes offer a multitude of properties. You can include the type of dish, cooking time, nutritional info related to fat content, serving size, cooking time and much more.
- In music sites available on google search links to preview of songs or links to purchase individual tracks can be used.
- Embedded videos on your website to indicate duration, license, video content is family friendly, all these information can be used.
Everything You Need to Know About Klevu for Unparalleled Growth and Better User Experience
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
9 Ways to Engage Your Website Users
10 Reasons Why Marketing in Social Media is Essential for Business Owners
8 Ultimate Instagram Marketing Tips That Can Never Go Wrong
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms