As Compared to hire mobile app developers or ecommerce developers, for any tech person or Node.js expert developers need to tap this huge opportunity & develop applications in such a manner that they increase efficiency & offer cost-effective services to enterprises across the globe.Node.js experts some of the advantages the Node.js applications offer are as follows: –
- It supports most of the major operating systems like OS X, Microsoft Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and IBM I to name a few.
- Node.js is an asynchronous nature & it is the most commonly used real-time web-based application around the world thus offering a chance for service providers to encash this opportunity.
- It runs on single-threaded events thus avoiding while multi-threading the execution of events. However, multi-threading events are also supported through Node.js 0.10+ from JXcore.
- Node.js is similar in design to Ruby’s Event Machine or Python’s Twisted thus givingNode.js developers a fair idea of designing applications to clients.
- Node.js contains a built-in library & allows applications to act as a web server and thus doesn’t depend upon software (applications) like such as Apache HTTP Server or IIS.
- Node.js applications don’t block the I/O calls in the event loop thus making web development & application design an efficient process.
- It also makes for a highly efficient request proxy. Node.js sits in front of your existing Enterprise Systems (e.g. Apache/Tomcat server) and simply routes website traffic to its correct destination thus making node.js website development and phone app development a lucrative opportunity.
- In addition to the above, Node.js presents the events loops as a language instead of just acting as a library.
Thus, Node.js applications could act as a tool for improving, mobilizing and potentially migrating from legacy systems to new enterprise architectures for enterprises & organization & it could act as a critical part of our business whereby we can enable our customers to connect mobile applications for complex enterprise systems in the future.
Contact Brainvire a leading node.js development company for node.js development services.