An Introduction to jQuery Mobile – An Amazing Multiplatform UI Framework
Many of them think that jQuery Mobile is the mobile version of jQuery. But, this is a wrong notion as this is just a framework built on simple jQuery platform. The jQuery mobile development allows for the creation of mobile web applications that can work across various mobile devices to fit variant screen sizes and resolutions. This is an amazing multiplatform UI framework with which one can develop interesting cross-device web apps with awesome look and feel.
Scenarios where jQuery Mobile is good to Use:
– When willing to develop applications to target various screen sizes, orientations and pixel densities.
– When required to target compatibility of the application with HTML5 and CSS3.
– In order to develop flexible applications that remain compatible and easy to update as the new platforms emerge in the market every now and then.
– In order to eliminate all the efforts and costs required to put in the development of individual web applications targeted to each platform or device.
Some Interesting Things about jQuery Mobile:
– The jQuery mobile development is about developing great-looking user interfaces of mobile web applications that can deliver impeccable app
experiences for users across various mobile devices with mainly touch-friendly interfaces.
– It supports number of attractive themes that allow the developers to customize the look of their apps in the best possible way easily.
– It allows for quick and easy detection of mobile and touch actions like tap, swipe, orientation change, tap and hold etc. This allows for development of
better responsive apps that easily and rapidly respond to the touch specific actions.
– The progressive enhancements allowed by this cross-platform UI framework enables the app interface to work practically best on any web enabled
device. In case if the framework is unable to load, still the app will load without any enhancements.
– It allows for loading of dynamic content with Ajax calls and hence, is great platform for dynamic web application development.
– This is a lightweight framework that allows for development of lightweight web applications that are easy to load and will quickly open up on the
device for better user experience.
Hence, from all the above facts, it is clear that jQuery Mobile is really a good platform to develop high quality, responsive web sites and applications that can work seamlessly across popular smartphone, tablet and desktop platforms.
Brainvire Infotech is a leading software development company in India offering the best services for jQuery mobile development. With the jQuery experts, the company strives to best serve its customers who are looking to develop touch-optimized and highly responsive websites and applications for their needs.