Newest Release of Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14 Magento Community Edition 1.9 4509 Views May 14, 2014
Talking About Newest Release of Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14 Magento Community Edition 1.9, At the 2014 global Imagine Ecommerce Conference in Las Vegas, eBay Enterprise announced the release of newest version of Magento Enterprise Edition (version 1.14) and Community Edition (version 1.9). Both editions include new features such as new Responsive Reference Design Theme, Cross-Border Trade, PayPal Express Checkout Improvements and Bill Me Later as a payment option. The latest releases provides out-of-the-box features extending the performance and scalability of the fastest growing ecommerce platform and help brands and retailers to quickly and cost-effectively deliver a seamless shopping experience. Responsive Web Design Template The new responsive design reference theme is built on modern technologies (HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery) and incorporates best practices for mobile sites. Magento web development for all platforms becomes more easy.
- Retailers can easily obtain a smart phone or tablet friendly responsive site in about half the time thereby accelerating the time to market.
- Retailers can control the brand consistency, make quick site changes and reduce ongoing maintenance cost.
- Good for boosting conversion rates and sales too.
- Merchants can participate in the fastest growing mobile commerce space and adapt to the latest technologies which are less expensive.
- Offers potential SEO benefits by using Google’s recommended approach to mobile-optimizing sites.
- With this feature, the merchants can present a single price to customers in any part of the world regardless of the tax rates that may apply across regions and geographies
- This gives them greater control over their site and how their pricing is displayed.
- Pricing is clean and uncluttered regardless of tax structures and rates that vary from country to country.
- The improved PayPal Express Checkout allows merchants to offer a streamlined checkout experience.
- Automatically tries alternative payment options when the customer’s credit card is declined.
- This increases the conversion rates and sales
- Offering customers access to financing so they can buy now and pay later with no additional cost to the merchant.
- The Bill Me Later integration provides greater benefits and helps promote a new service enabling retailers to sell more merchandise and drive repeat purchases.
- The eBay Enterprise Display Extension offers seamless integration to all retailers’ existing Magento product feeds enabling them to deliver personalized product-specific ads to retarget lost customers.
- With the eBay Enterprise Affiliate Extension, Magento merchants can now easily integrate with eBay Enterprise’s network of more than 200,000 affiliates and leverage best in class reporting tools to analyze, track and launch affiliate programs.
- eBay Enterprise Marketing Solutions extension delivers world-class affiliate and demand generation capabilities to retailers of all shapes and sizes.
- In an enterprise exclusive improvement, the search indexing process has been completely revamped. Improved indexing helps merchants work more efficiently because incremental index updates no longer require manual intervention and merchants can save time and experience faster admin performance.
- The indexing improvements started in Magento Enterprise Edition 1.13 have been extended to Solr in Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14. Solr indexing is now performed automatically in the background as the product catalog changes – this can also improve customer experience and conversion rates since shoppers see the most up-to-date search results.
- Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14 also contains a large number of security enhancements and closes a number of security vulnerabilities present in the version of Magento Enterprise ranging from 1.13 and older. Good to know for all Magento development company.
Everything You Need to Know About Klevu for Unparalleled Growth and Better User Experience
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
9 Ways to Engage Your Website Users
10 Reasons Why Marketing in Social Media is Essential for Business Owners
8 Ultimate Instagram Marketing Tips That Can Never Go Wrong
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms