Based in New Jersey, US, the client is a leading wholesaler who deals in vitamins, proteins, nutrition and pet products supplies, on a global scale. They have two state-of-the-art operational warehouses, one at Englewood and the other at Palisades Park. Brainvire was approached to develop a full-fledged ecommerce website with advanced backend support.
Being in the business since 5 years, the client had mega expansion plans by launching 300 brands and 5000+ unique products. Thus, the Brainvire team got together for shaping up the client's business objectives. The outcome was a feature-rich ecommerce website with advanced functionalities built using Magento, and an exclusive backend support that was integrated with Odoo.
Mr. Chintan Shah, the CEO and Founder of Brainvire, is feeling elated on this accomplishment. He says, "Having been in the industry for over 18 years, it's our collective responsibility to lend a helping hand to businesses who aim to carve out their niche in the ecommerce arena. Witnessing a client succeed and grow is our success in the real sense."
Dazzling Features to Strike a Chord with the Global Audience!
As the client catered to a global audience, it needed functionalities that were flexible, and at the same time, intuitive enough to attract a wider audience.
The salient features of the end product can be divided onto two classes - the ecommerce website and backend support system.
- Customers can view the product listings in the language and currency of their choice.
- A coveted loyalty and rewards program for customers; the discount codes can be shared through social media.
- A mini shopping cart that can be readily accessed from all webpages throughout the shopping process, ultimately leading to checkout.
- Multiple options and all major payment gateways for flexibility in making payment.
- Individual dashboard for managing each of the business processes like sales, marketing, finance, shipping, etc.
- Real time synchronisation of orders and shipment details, along with the waybill number.
- Shipment status integration with major 3rd party shipping services like USPS, UPS, STAMPS, GSS, Korean Shipping.
- Detailed reports with graphical representation in real time, showcasing the region and country wise sales of different products.
With 18+ years of experience, Brainvire has emerged to be a key player in the IT domain. It offers its client cutting-edge solutions and services relating to Odoo ERP, DNN Development, MEAN Stack and much more!