Brainvire Puts in Place a Magnificent Web Portal and Mobile Application, with Integrated Backend, for a US-based Start-up
The client is a start-up based in US and offers shipping services and logistical support. With a need for a dedicated web portal and mobile application to serve the end users, and also to manage its backend office, it approached Brainvire owing to their proven expertise in mobile and web application development.
After a thorough brainstorming session with the client, the developers at Brainvire came out with a blueprint to go ahead with the project. The web application was developed using the Magento 2 and a native mobile application was built that is compatible with the Android and iOS platforms.
Mr. Chintan Shah, the CEO and founder of Brainvire, had his say on the product launch, ”21st century is an age of start-ups and the Information Technology can play a pivotal role in the success of these ventures. Brainvire’s technological know-how and customer-centric approach is an added advantage for such budding enterprises, who can then scale greater heights by leveraging our high-end IT services.”
A Multi-Feature Web and Mobile Application with Backend Functionality!
The website was incorporated with advanced features and support for the customers while the mobile application was a replica of it, but exclusive of some features. And the backend office portal helped the client to manage its esteemed customers efficiently.
Here are some of the highlights of the front end (Website + Mobile App) and backend portals –
- Live shipment order information providing the customers with the current status of shipment’s location.
- An intuitive shopping cart and a simplified checkout page, with multiple secure payment options.
- My Suite (dashboard) functionality to help the customers manage their account and view the latest order updates.
- Multi-language support: English, Korean and Japanese.
- Multi-currency support: Display the product price as per the currencies of US, Korea and Japan.
- Admin can create custom packages of products based on individual client needs.Charges will be automatically calculated and applied based on the custom packages.
- Manage shipping of orders and the related financial transactions with ease.
- Manage emails regarding promotional offers and important notifications to be sent to the customer.
- CMS page management that includes the company’s profile and its important policies.
Brainvire is a top notch, customer-centric IT company delivering cutting-edge solutions and services to their clients. Its expertise includes Magento Development, Android App Development, Digital Marketing, and the list goes on!