In business since 2003, the client is a leading developer of mobile enterprise software. Its clientele consists of well-established members of the corporate real estate community and workplace management organizations. It approached Brainvire with its specific needs, owing to the latter's expertise in mobile app development.
Due to its expanded scope of services across diverse industry verticals, the client wanted to enhance its current mobile solution dealing with maintenance services. So, the developers at Brainvire will help the client to leverage from its hybrid mobile app development technology. The app will be programmed with Ionic and Angular.js coding languages.
Mr. Chintan Shah, CEO and Founder of Brainvire, shared his thoughts on being awarded the project, "In today's digital age, having a well-designed app with an intuitive UI/UX is imperative for any business venture to succeed. Brainvire has always been at the forefront when it comes to mobile app development and enhancement. With unmatched support and competency, our clients will always get more than they expect in terms of perfection."
Full-fledged Enhancement for Long-term Benefits!
Being trusted by nearly 40 leading Fortune 500 companies and having worked with industries from varied sectors, the client needs an end product that will go a long way in sustaining their business.
Thus, Brainvire will be incorporating the following features into the hybrid mobile app -
- Documentation Simplified: Clicking pictures of documents and uploading them to a database will be made easy, so that users can retrieve the same, as and when they are required.
- Navigation Made Easy: App users will be able to find the shortest possible route to the building(s) and locate other users in their close vicinity by using an identification code.
- List Management: The listing screen of the app will be optimised so that customers can search better and get desirable results quickly.
- SSO Support: The SSO, or Single Sign On feature will be built into the mobile app to keep users logged in on multiple devices.
- Redesigned UI/UX: The current user interface (UI/UX) would be styled in an attractive manner and the graphics (icons) would be worked upon to make the app more engaging.
- Customization: It will provide users with a flexible development approach that would allow the developers to customize with ease.
Brainvire is a leading IT major with a global presence. Having been in the industry for 18+ years, they have excelled in all the sectors “ mobile app development, digital marketing, WordPress development, and the list can go on!