Based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the client represents a large community of actors, film and TV crew and other theatre professionals, working in video production industry. Being in the industry since 2009, they are the most trusted network which empowers professionals to find job on screen and enables talent seekers to find the right professionals for their projects. Owing to Brainvire's expertise in web and mobile app development, the client came with the need of an exclusive job portal.
Needless to say, the film industry is filled with talent but what it lacks is a systematic approach towards casting and that makes the process cumbersome. People possessing the talent have to go through a hard phase to secure their dream job, and so do the employers who are on the lookout for the right skillsets. So, Brainvire will do its part by designing both a multi-feature website and a native mobile app for the client to accomplish the novel vision of providing a common platform for budding artists and talent hunters. These will have advanced search functionalities according to the user's preferences.
Mr. Chintan Shah, the CEO and founder of Brainvire, shares his opinion, "Casting is a crucial process in filmmaking and picking the best talent is imperative for the project's success. Brainvire hopes to bring talent and opportunity face-to-face after the completion of this bespoke job portal!"
Casting in a Technological Spirit!
The website and mobile app will be developed using the Native Android & iOS App and Laravel Frameworks. With an intuitive interface, the prospective features can be broadly covered under two categories - Employer's Account and Job-seeker's Account:
Employer's Account -
- Jobs section - Employer can create custom job postings and share it according to media industry, so as to hunt for specific talent.
- Job seekers Database - A common search functionality with advanced filters. Also, an employer can add job seekers to the bookmarks and see job-seekers that s/he had contacted earlier
- Live Interview Scheduling -Employer can schedule a live interview with the prospective candidate and conduct the same through the app itself.
- Team Management - Create a company profile, fill relevant information and collaborate with other staff to make quicker decisions
Job-seeker's Account -
- Jobs section - Based on the search inputs given by the aspiring candidates, the 'intelligent' algorithm can recommend similar jobs; thus providing more options to the job-seekers.
- Profile - A job seeker can overview his own profile, and edit it as required.
Brainvire is a leading IT solutions provider company with 18+ years of industry experience. Brainvire's proficiency includes Android App Development, iPhone App Development, Cross-Platform App Development, Laravel Development and even more!