The client is a leading equipment supplier based in US. They have been catering to precious and semi-precious metal fabrication industries at a global level, since 1949. Owing to Brainvire's excellent track record in providing Magento-based solutions, the client approached the emerging IT company for enhancing their web platform.
Client's current online store had been developed using Magento 1.9 as well as Magento 2.1 platforms. Due to its rich features, the client wanted to switch over completely to the latter. So, client's prime requirement was data migration. Additionally, they wanted to enhance their website's functionality. So, Brainvire's team of developers migrated the entire database and also added some striking enhancements to client's online store. And the end result proved to be beyond expectations!
The CEO and founder of Brainvire, Mr. Chintan Shah, expresses his thoughts, "Brainvire has always been at the forefront when it comes to providing E-commerce solutions. Every project, big or small, is looked upon as a fresh challenge here. The Brainers will always strive hard to get better at what they are, and continue to surpass everyone's expectations!"
A Bunch of New Features!
Apart from Magento 2.1 migration, the client's bucket list consisted of some additional, yet essential, features. It included support chat integration, search feature, shipment tracking, etc. Such functionalities help in strengthening the buyer-seller relationship, and this is what exactly happened!
Some of the impacts of this development would be -
The salient features of the client's 'renovated' web store are -
- Customers can raise their product-related concerns with ease after Zendesk chat integration.
- Live monitoring of shipment status is not a tedious task for the client anymore, thanks to a link between shipment delivery provider's website and client's web store.
- Modify search functionality was incorporated into the client's web platform, that allows keyword-based search for specific products.
- Existing product catalogue was redesigned with an advanced product pricing table that allows for seamless comparison of prices between variants of similar product types.
- An icing on the cake is a video gallery, that showcases the features of various products dealt by the client.