Team Lead DotNet
B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT) Prefered, MCA,M.Sc. (IT),B.Sc. (IT)
Team Lead Dot Net
No of Openings:
evelop, enhance, document, and maintain application features in C#/Asp.Net/T-SQL and AngularJS May participate in design, code, and test Inspections throughout product life cycle to contribute technical expertise and to identify issues For teams without a BSA, performs this staff member's duties, including interviewing business liaisons to write the functional requirements Supply work breakdowns, estimates and status updates to project and engagement management Understand technical project priorities, implementation dependencies, risks and issues Lead EPICs in our agile development process, requiring coordination, direction and mentorship of multiple development resources Lead development scrum groups, taking responsibility for the outcome of multiple stories across several developers Engage in story planning, negotiating between PM, DEV and QA to derive appropriate stories based on fair compromises between original specifications, technical design, and testing possibilities Participate and develop code as part of a unified development group, working the whole technological stack between platform and UI concerns Lead development team in architecture and design of new features
- The candidate would be responsible for developing customized Web Desktop Applications.
- Candidate should be familiar with ASP.Net with MVC architecture.
- Candidate should have experience ERP Development.- Practice disciplined software engineering.
- Experience with relational database like MySQL / SQL Server /MSSql.
- Experience in optimizing your code to the extreme.
- Experience building highly interactive web applications, working up and down the stack.
- Good English communication skills.- Be flexible, grow, and learn fast
- Dot Net Core, Ado.Net, SQL Server, C#, Angular /React JS,