Team Lead Magento
Ahmedabad / Mumbai
Team Lead Magento
No of Openings:
- Min. 4+ years of Magento coding experience.
- Min. 3+ Years of handling team experience.
- End to end project execution.
- Good communication skills in English
- Communication with clients, Project deliveries and managing/building team for the project/Meet the deadlines.
- Sound knowledge like routing, adding JS, UI components, how to call templates from other templates.
- Should be aware of themes/extensions available in Magento v1.0, v2.0 and developed in custom projects.
- Knowledge of Knockout JS, Setup with GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge about Agile Methodology and JIRA.
- Should have worked on Magento community and Magento commerce. • Should have a good understanding of Architecture, database, plugin/preference, install schema, before/after methods.
- Should be a technical problem solver of complicated code and execution processes.
- Work closely with the client and Internal team for the Analysis and Design phase.
- Assure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities.
- Risk analysis and Project Delivery with effective use of team. Track and report on progress to plan.
- Requirements gathering, system design, Development and Peer Testing.
- Understanding the flow and mechanism and explain the tasks to the team and execution of the same.
- Manage with design, QA team for project design and testing before delivery.
- Track and report on progress to plan. • Involve functional expertise in code and design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Manage multiple projects at different stages at the same time and ensure standardization of operations.
- Time Management- Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner These roles and responsibilities can be modified based on your experience, current skills & ability.
- Team lead