Team Lead NodeJS
Ahmedabad / Mumbai
B.E. / B.Tech (CS&IT), MCA / M.Tech
Team Lead NodeJS
No of Openings:
- As a senior member of the team, You will be a key part of the design & development process and will be challenged to create and implement an architecture that is flexible enough to support multiple customers with varying needs and scalability in mind.
- Also, you will be asked to interpret the business requirements as provided by the client or business analyst and translate those requirements into an application and supporting DB schema.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (CS&IT), MCA / M.Tech
- In depth Knowledge of NodeJS with ExpressJS Framework, Experience Building REST APIs Strong Data Modeling and SQL Database skills (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, whatever the job needs) Familiar with Cloud Services(AWS/Azure) for Push/SMS/Email Notifications, Data Storage Good Understanding & Hands-On experience of Microservices(Architecture) & Its Implementation Patterns.
- Basic front-end skills & interaction Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Deployment Using Cloud Platform of AWS/Azure.
- Familiar with Nginx.
- External Service Integration - Payment Gateway, Social Media Platforms, etc. SDLC - Agile Development model, Scrum Methodology, Planning & execution skills.
- Somewhat Familiar with Project Management tools like Jira & Sprint Planning.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Able to adopt, research & work with new technologies Personal Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills Independent contributor, self-motivated Ability to communicate clearly Fluent in English, written and spoken Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude Add-Ons(Good to have) Other NodeJS Frameworks like NestJS, Koa & StrongLoop.
- AWS Lambda Serverless compute service Unit testing framework TypeScript Programming Language DevOps
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with MongoDB/any other NoSQL & Redis, Elastic Search.
- Team Handling