In today’s world where mobile devices are so popular and widely used, enterprises are facing challenges to protect and safeguard the critical data. Brainvire Device Management Afaria solutions provides comprehensive management and security capabilities from a single administrative console to centrally manage and secure mobile data, critical enterprise data, mobile applications and devices.
Brainvire Device Management Afaria solutions effectively meet the EMM needs of enterprise. It provides the best protection against security threats and compliance issues.
Brainvire Afaria Mobile Device Management Solutions Enables:
- Extensive Security – Afaria ensures that the information remains secure and allows remote backup and delete data facility if a device is lost or stolen. It also leverage data and content encryption capabilities for high-end security.
- Powerful Device Management – Afaria aims to remove complexity and allows performing the complex management tasks effectively.
- Deliver Fixes and Up-grades – Afaria enables to add, remove or update applications and data on mobile devices smoothly without any user intervention. It also enables users to have correct software and reliable up-to-date data.
- Minimize User Downtime and Optimize Bandwidth – Afaria minimizes user downtime by optimising bandwidth and reducing maintenance disruptions.
- Gain Full Control – Afaria allows you to gain full control of a wide range of devices and applications with centralized device management system and also allows getting a centralized view to critical information.
Brainvire Device Management Afaria solutions offer the level of control and visibility required to proactively manage and secure multiple device types, applications, data and communications all from a particular console. And Brainvire has the essential expertise to deliver a strong Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that helps you power the following features of Afaria to the fullest:
- Protected access to enterprise mail, critical business applications and data, data encryption for on device data, centrally enforced security policies
- Remote data backup, restore, and wipe off if device is lost
- Single administrative console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices
- Information about who owns what, what apps are deployed on which device, which devices are active, inactive and accessing what data and apps is readily visible
- Gives ability to manage and secure a variety of mobile devices including iOS, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Windows Laptops
- Deliver fixes, upgrades and refreshes to mobile users in the field with Over-the-Air deployment capabilities
- Add, update or remove applications, data and content without the users’ involvement