All of us are aware of what .net is. For all those sitting out there, who do not know what is it: Technically, it is the platform consisting of five main components: Windows Enterprise Servers, .NET Building Block Services, the Windows operating system, .NET Framework, and Visual Studio.NET toolset.In simple words, the dot net is one of the most popular and widely accepted programming languages globally. People across the world have been using to develop websites for quite a lot of time now. However, in this app age where there is an application for almost everything, the dot net developers have started using it for developing and executing the Windows web applications. The applications built in .net have got the features and functionalities that are designed for creating the apps that can run on the Windows platform. However, it supports connectivity with other platforms as well.
In this competitive world, if you want to expand your business and stand out from your competitors, you must get an application built for your business. The application helps you gain more customers and lets existing customers to access the information and get the services easily. So, if you do not have an application for your business yet, you must think about getting one developed in dot net.
Reasons for getting an app developed in .net: Benefits of .net application development
With the advancement in technology, there are a lot of platforms coming upon which you can build applications. However, dot net application has got a lot of advantages to the businesses, to the developers as well as to the customers. So, it is always a good idea to go for the .net app development. Let us discuss out them now…
- One of the most important benefits is that the amount of code to build large apps is reduced to a large extent.
- You can develop safe and secure applications with the help of the built-in Windows authentication.
- The apps developed in dot net perform better than the rest because of the amazing just in time compilation, caching services, native optimization and early binding.
- It believes in simplicity and assists to perform common tasks like from client authentication and form submission to site configuration and deployment.
- The framework has got the powerful toolbox that helps the developers by providing the features like automatic deployment as well as drag and drop server controls.
- The dot net apps are constantly available to respond to requests, as all the processes are managed by ASP.NET run time. If one process is dead, a new one is created.
- As .net is language-independent, it lets you develop an app in any language that you want. Also, it helps you partition across several languages.
- As the webs server monitors the app constantly, any illegal activity like memory leaks or infinite looks are destroyed and the app gets restarted.
Now that you are well aware of the benefits of .net apps, you must also know about the misconceptions prevailing in the market about the same. So, let us discuss some of the most popular rumors about .net application development.
They are untrustworthy and complicated
Well, this is one of the most popular misconceptions prevailing amongst people. Microsoft is the leader of software companies around the world
. The .net code is available for free and there are a lot of developers who are experts in developing websites and apps in dot net.
They are too expensive to afford
This is so not true; as the cost of developing an application includes the cost of hosting too. The hosting of the dot net apps depends upon the popularity of the hosting services, not the platform.
They are meant for big shots
It is the rumor spreading that dot net is used for building only huge websites; and not useful for small businesses. Well, this is absolutely not true. Dot net framework is used to create all types of websites; small businesses to huge enterprises, to fit as per your business needs.
Now that you are aware of the benefits as well as myths about the dot net application for your business, it is advisable for you to make sure that you make your contribution in removing these misconceptions and hire the best .net app Development Company and get an application built for your business as early as possible.