Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is a mobility enterprise platform for quickly developing and deploying enterprise grade mobile applications that connect business data from heterogeneous backend systems. Sybase Unwired Platform helps leverage its platform features like security, device management and develop mobile applications much faster compared to any other platform.
Sybase Unwired Platform Enables:
- Sybase Unwired Platform provides mobile application development platform that you can rely on
- Seamless data integration with heterogeneous backend data sources to connect business data with mobile devices
- Sybase Unwired Platform addresses the complex issues present in mobilizing applications regardless of device type preference
- Sybase Unwired Platform can deliver mobility either through native and hybrid applications quickly and flawlessly
- Sybase Unwired Platform provides rapid development approach thereby shortening development time
- Innovative Mobile Business Objects (MBO) is the foundation of Sybase Unwired Platform
Features and Benefits:
- Enable developers to create enterprise grade applications either through native or hybrid applications using a single development platform
- Allows enterprise workers to access enterprise grade applications either on corporate or personal mobile devices
- Ensures protection of enterprise data by end-to-end encryption and enhanced application security
- Provides out-of-the-box tools and services that easily integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure, business processes and enterprise applications
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) by quickly adapting to changing business needs and simplifies or accelerates strategic mobile deployments without the need of development resources
Sybase Unwired Platform enables leading enterprises to transform the way they operate by providing access to critical business applications anywhere and anytime. Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 is the newest version which provides secure, scalable and most reliable solutions for mobilizing enterprise applications to various mobile devices.