Top 7 Reasons Laravel is the Today and Tomorrow of Web Development
Websites and web applications are essential for any and every business. The field of PHP web development has been contributing into this since years. The best of PHP frameworks has helped developers to build better websites and web applications which have helped businesses to grow and prosper in no time. One such open source PHP web application framework is Laravel which follows the Model View Controller design pattern. After the phenomenal success, it has gained too much of popularity and had become one of the most widely popular PHP frameworks in the year 2015, along with the other popular frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter and Symfony 2, to name a few.
The field of Laravel development has played a major role in the success of businesses, as it can build large complex feature rich robust websites and web applications that not only streamlines work process, but also increase work productivity and provides high user engagement. Laravel is also developers’ favorite because of high readability and modular packaging system. Also, one more reason developers like it is that, the syntax of Laravel is trouble free.
If you want to know the features and benefits of Laravel development, you have landed up on the perfect page at the perfect time. There are a lot of reasons of Laravel being the best PHP framework. So, here are some of the most important reasons Laravel is simply amazing and here to stay…
1. Middleware: This will handle the HTTP requests in your application. The HTTP middleware will filter the requests; it will send the unauthenticated users to login page and allows proceeding with the requests of the authenticated users into the app.
2. Authentication: The best thing about Laravel is that, it makes the authentication really easy and simple, as the authentication configuration file has got well documented options.
3. Service container: When it comes to the class dependencies management and dependency injection performance, the Laravel service container is one of the best and robust tools.
4. Localization: Localization in Laravel lets you get the strings in various languages and this is extremely important, as it lets your app support multiple languages.
5. Events: This feature allows the subscription and listening of events in the application.
6. Pagination: Pagination is one of the most difficult things and Laravel makes it easy. You can quickly make intelligent links on the basis of current page.
7. Application structure: It is used to provide the best starting point for all types of applications; be it small or large. Also, it can be used to organize the application exactly the way you like.
Now that you are aware of some of the most important trends of Laravel development, it is advisable for you to make the most out of its advantages, and get a feature rich web solution for your business. A lot of companies provide Laravel development services. So, make sure you research and hire the best company and get the work done from the professional expert Laravel developers.