Top 10 Mobile Application Trends to dominate in 2015 2604 Views Jul 10, 2015
In this smart age; smartphones and applications have made our lives easier than ever. Whether you want to call a cab, order a pizza, recharge your phone with talk time, pay your bill or shop anything; mobile apps can do everything. Mobile applications play an integral role in performing day to day tasks and make it even simpler.
With the increase in the advancement of mobile technology, we have started using mobile apps more than mobile websites. None of us are unaware of the plentiful benefits of mobile applications. Since the mobile application development is booming these days, the number of people getting into this field is also increasing.
In order to survive in this highly competitive world, your mobile app must have something unique that other apps don’t have, in order to get maximum recognition and downloads. There are a lot of mobile application trends; some remain same, whereas some tend to change each year. Here are some of the most important mobile application trends that tend to dominate in the year 2015…
1. People will tend to get inclined towards the hybrid applications; as developers can build it with the minimum resources and it gets the benefits of both; native as well as web apps.
2. The battle between Android development company and iphone app development company will be even more aggressive. Both of them will continue expanding its market across the world; not limited to just mobile apps, but other products too.
3. Like in websites, mobile apps will also start using parallax scrolling, in order to make the application look more appealing and maximize user engagement. Also, the long scrolling allows you to tell the story.
4. Wearable devices have been in the news lately. The wearable technology is the next big thing, when it comes to portable devices.
5. Mobile payment, which was a big thing in the year 2014, will continue to grow this year.
6. Huge companies have realized that there will be no good to the company just with the help of customer apps. So, they will start getting enterprise apps developed in order to enhance their productivity, increase the work efficiency of employees and grow their business speedily.
7. Smartphones are not the only mobile devices. The Internet of Things is the future of the mobile world. Mobile apps will be used to make a remote connection between your smartphones and other electronics using the Internet of Things.
8. This year is going to the year of mobile application advertising.
9. We have been focusing on user experience when developing mobile apps and we will continue to do that this year too.
10. App Store Optimization will continue to be important.
The success or failure of your business depends upon your mobile application. Now that you are aware of some of the most important mobile app trends of 2015, it is advisable for you to keep them in mind when developing a mobile app for your business or getting it built by professionals, so as get a successful mobile app that brings you more business. Good luck with that!
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Features of Odoo ERP
Amazon Marketing Services: Its Significance and How to Optimize Amazon Listing
A Step-By-Step Pre-Launch Guide for a WordPress Website
Telemedicine- the Future of Healthcare in a Digital World
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms