Unleash Your Writing Potential with Brainvire’s ‘The Blog Architect, 2019’ Contest! 1427 Views Jan 21, 2019
It’s a NEW YEAR with new opportunities. Time to take up new challenges, getting out of the comfort zone and proving yourself. Ready? If YES, take part in this year’s WRITING CONTEST! Brainvire InfoTech Inc. proudly announces ‘The Blog Architect, 2019’ contest to ignite your creative mind. Grab this opportunity to showcase your writing, and win amazing prizes! Check out the complete details below. How to Participate? Step 1: As a participant of this contest, you can blog on topics related to any technology that interests you. Mention Brainvire in the article and make sure it is in accordance with the flow of your content. Also, here is a list of some topics that you can consider for the blog –
- CRM for E-commerce
- WordPress Development
- Native Mobile Applications
- Augmented Reality
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing Trends in 2019
- Learn How the Beauty Industry Is Getting a Makeover With Artificial Intelligence
- 5 Phenomenal Use-cases of Elastic Search Encompassing Different Industry Verticals
- All the bloggers who are interested in writing articles/blogs can participate in this contest.
- Nationality is NOT a concern.
- If the winner is a foreign national then the equivalent amount of the prize money will be given to him/her.
- This contest is open for all.
- The article should be of 1000+ words. There is no upper limit for the word count.
- Make sure your article is indexed in Google.
- The article should be plagiarism-free and should be properly formatted (heading tags, bullet points, etc.)
- You can post as many articles as you want but on different sites.
- The article should be free from grammatical errors. So, please ensure the same. You can use Grammarly for spelling and grammar check.
- Brainvire team will select “Top 5 Winners” and the decision will be final.
- In case you have any doubts regarding the contest, you can email us your queries to the email address given. If you ask your queries on our chat and phone, you will be disqualified.
- 1 Like on social media = 1 point
- 1 Share on social media = 2 points
- Articles with the highest number of likes and shares will make through the winners’ list.
- The popularity of your article will also be one of the factors for selecting the winners. So, don’t forget to share the Google Analytics screenshot of your article, if it gets shortlisted, through mail.
- Fake social media profiles will be identified and disqualified in case you use them for increasing your engagement.
- The quality of your content will also be one of the deciding factors while we shortlist the winners.
How to make your WordPress Website Mobile-First
Your Guide to Getting the Most from Technology Investments
Predictive Analytics: Understand Customer Behavior and Improve ROI
The Ultimate Guide to Magento 2 Migration
An Advanced Guide to Airbnb Model: A New-Gen Hospitality Business Model
Top Business Intelligence Trends to Watch Out For in 2021