There is no denying that Symfony is a widely used open source web application framework written in PHP for building enterprise level applications. With its well established and useful features the Symfony Framework Development suites for creating commercial, corporate, social and web applications of any complexity. Today more and more businesses are leveraging from Symfony Application Development to get robust and functional web applications and business solutions
Symfony is a much talked PHP Framework that is gaining high momentum these days among developers like laravel devlopers
and businesses. With the release of the latest version of Symfony 2.3.3, the developers will leverage the whole host of technical benefits from this exceptional framework to develop powerful online applications on the go.
Symfony a brand new open source framework is aimed at speeding up the development process without loss of quality. Symfony helps to develop and operate websites and complex Symfony web applications and replace repetitive coding tasks.
Have a look at the benefits of Symfony Development.
Benefits for the Customers
Benefits for the Developers
- Reduction in the development time of scalable web applications and Symfony websites.
- Use of open source products and components enables to deliver complex systems with low total cost of ownership.
- Symfony makes sure that the project is logically organized and well-performed under high traffic load.
- Symfony based applications are very easy to maintain which results in reduction of support cost.
- Use of Symfony reduces the time to market.
- Flexible Symfony framework allows building robust web applications easily and promptly.
- Clear design, code readability and compatible with almost every environment.
- Possibility to apply agile methodology and work without losing time.
- Easy integration with other libraries and frameworks.
- Ability to add customized functions, make changes in the configuration handlers with custom functionality.
- Large community support, open source and published under MIT license.
It is clear enough that Symfony provides the flexibility one needs to reach a very short time to market and increase the developers’ awareness and efficiency by giving guidance and the tools they need to care about the domain and services to carry out the things. Symfony is definitely an IDEAL framework that provides speed, flexibility, reusable components and more.
Symfony as a framework is totally flexible and capable of meeting all the requirements of advanced user and professionals. With great ease of access, Symfony is an ideal choice for web applications in-built with the best web practices that eases the life of a user.
So, what are your thoughts on Symfony? Leave your replies in the comment box below.