Brainvire has launched a C2C marketplace that offers varied pet care solutions such as pet sitting, grooming, foster care, pet taxi, and pet boarding. Social media networking for pets and lost-n-found are some of its USPs.
According to Grand View Research, Inc., the global pet care market is expected to reach USD 202.6 billion by 2025. The rise in adoption of pets and the growing demand for premium services are the driving forces behind such trends.
Advances in technology are making boarding, grooming, and training facilities accessible to the owners easily. However, most of them are unwilling to leave their pets with strangers. Brainvire's latest offering helps pet owners verify the authenticity of pet care services before contacting them.
Pet caretakers, on the other hand, can join marketplaces at zero costs and kickstart their business instantly. They can set their own timings and rates, and connect with owners directly through the in-built chat functionality present on this platform.
Mr. Chintan Shah, the CEO-Founder of Brainvire InfoTech Ltd., shared his thoughts on the launch of this solution. He says, "Our solution has a simple onboarding process and comes loaded with a social networking module for pets. Owners can create their pawfriend's profile and fellow users can like,comment, follow and share it."
The salient features of the pet care marketplace are as follows:
- Map view functionality:Pet owners can locate pet service providers in nearby areas and filter them based on their distance, service type, and ratings.
- Lost-n-Found: Users can upload details of lost or found pets so that the creatures can be united with their owners.
- Book a pet service online: Owners can book a service with a reliable payment platform to make the transaction process more secure and trustworthy
- Social media networking: Pet owners can connect with other like-minded people, follow and unfollow pet profile, like, share & comment on each other's post.
- Mobile-responsive: The web portal can be accessed from any mobile, desktop or tablet.
- Rewards: Registered users can earn reward points whenever they complete any activity on the portal. They can redeem the points against future bookings.
- Tracking pet activities: Owners can keep track of pet activities such as walking, food and water intake, sleeping, etc.
Brainvire, one of the top IT consulting firms, is developing solutions with innovation, usability, and efficiency. With over 18 years of experience and more than 550 employee strength, it strives to create a difference in the society through technology. Having successfully delivered over 1500 projects to its clientele spread globally, it has endured a 95% customer retention rate. Brainvire offers exclusive consultancy services such as MEAN Stack Development, Angular JS, React Native, Xamarin App Development, etc. for diverse industry verticals while keeping customer satisfaction as its top priority.
It has earned many accolades such as 'Top IT Services Firm 2019', 'Top Mobile App Developers 2018', and 'Top E-commerce Developers 2018' by Clutch.