Angularjs development companies are all about dealing with things like dependency injections, declarative markups etc., and enjoying the way the web applications are developed with simple and effective implementations. Today, a number of applications are being developed using technologies like Silverlight and WPF, but, these technologies fail to provide the familiarity and comfort that developers get from AngularJS.
What’s so compelling about AngularJS?
The model which AngularJS defines for application development is rather easier, simpler and more effective to work with.
- AngularJS implements ‘scope’ to enable application model mutations and to define access to the properties of the application, while the behavior of the scope object would be defined using ‘controllers’. Hence, what is ‘view model’ and ‘data context’ in XAML, is controller and scope in AngularJS.
- AngularJS uses an effective and simple concept of dependency injection to define the way components can get hold of their dependencies. This process not only creates components, but also, resolves their dependencies and provides dependencies to other components as required.
- AngularJS offers similar experiences as with Silverlight or WPF, but, it does not mean it is only perfect match for these technologies. Hence, AngularJS provides creative features and easy development experiences to the developers and helps them be more productive.
How about ASP.NET MVC for web application development?
With emerging server-side technologies like node.js, LAMP and more, there arises a question why ASP.NET MVC? Should developers prefer Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC or get going with the node and LAMP platforms?
There’s a lot of stuff on web about how technologies like Node.js help in better server-side web development as compared to MVC frameworks. Yet, this does not get ASP.NET MVC technology to its end.
.NET is a mature technology that has been around for web development since years. It has been the favorite server-side technology for many years and still continues to be popular among the developers and enterprises across the globe for web development.
- Dot net is a highly extensible platform in which many components can be replaced to provide custom and improved functionality as per the requirement.
- ASP.NET MVC is built upon those reliable and powerful technologies that are strengthening or being enhanced with the passing time by Microsoft. Hence, this is the technology that is not going to last for many and more years from now.
- Last, but not the least, ASP.NET MVC offers good testing abilities and hence, supports error-free web application development as required by the enterprises.
Why integrate ASP.NET MVC with AngularJS?
Moreover, ASP.NET MVC is a robust server-side platform which requires robust client framework to cope up with changing web development trends and standards. AngularJS can just be a good client-side technology to support ASP.NET MVC.