There is no denying that PHP frameworks are getting more attention from the developers as well as from the businesses across the globe, and Symfony is one them. Symfony is one of the much talked about PHP framework that is gaining momentum with each passing day. Today, more ‘n’ more businesses are leveraging from the professional Symfony development services to get robust, effective and functional web applications and business solutions.
Of course, using Symfony, a PHP framework is a great thing. Moreover, with the recent release of the Symfony 2 framework, people started asking tons of questions and one of the most popular one is “why should I choose Symfony over the other framework?”. Are you one of them willing to know some strong and good reasons to go for Symfony development services? Well, here are some of the strongest reasons that definitely make sense to switch for Symfony framework.
- Symfony is not a framework! It is a project. Based on your needs & deeds, you can easily choose to use some of the Symfony components, the Silex micro-framework, or the full-stack framework.
- Ample resources and documentation available! When you’re using Symfony, you can get assured that you won’t be alone tweaking your code. Whether a question of community support or company support, you will always get your questions answered. You can also find a great documentation available for you. Moreover, you will easily find plenty of online books and API documentation on the go, which will help you throughout the development of your sites and applications.
- Symfony tries to bring innovation to PHP through continuous development. Symfony will bring everything you can expect from an “IDEAL” framework, such as speed, flexibility, reusable components and more. Moreover, through flexible design, configuration system and plenty of plugins for excellence, Symfony has developed a sense of curiosity. This enables people or developers not to hesitate to innovate something new.
- Symfony firmly believes in “not to reinvent the wheel” concept. It provides tight integration with the many open source projects like Doctrine, Propel, Monolog and so on. Moreover, the presentation uses templates and layouts that can be built by HTML designers without any knowledge of the framework. On the other hand, Helpers reduce the amount of presentation code to write by encapsulating large portions of code in simple function calls.
- It also provides out-of-the-box cache management features that will help you minimize the bandwidth usage and server load for your Symfony development venture. Moreover, users can leverage from the authentication and credential features, which facilitates the creation of restricted sections and the user security management on the go.
- It brings SEO-friendliness through routing and smart URLs. However, you can further enhance the browsing interactions with the help of built-in email and API management features. Also, the Lists are user-friendly all thanks to the automated pagination, sorting and filtering, which at the end improves the performance of the web applications as well as simplifies the task for the developers.