Top 15 Questions To Ask Before Hiring an Offshore PHP Development Company 2532 Views Jul 07, 2015
In this web world, where businesses just can’t do without websites and applications, everyone knows the importance of bringing their businesses online. As a result, the number of programming languages and platforms to build a website or apps is increasing. Out of so many, PHP is one of the widely used platforms across the world; because of its long list of benefits.
Along with being open source and free of cost, it is flexible and can be easily integrated. Moreover, it is simple, scalable, object-oriented and easy to learn. Problems can be easily solved in PHP and it operates quicker than other languages. Also, it has got a short time to market and has a lot of frameworks like Zend and Symfony, to name a few.
Instead of developing a website or building an application on your own, it is a wise idea to get it done by professionals so that you can invest more time into other important things like business development. With an increase in the importance of getting PHP development services from professionals, the number of PHP web development companies is increasing. However, you must choose to do some research and then choose the best PHP development company.
The success or failure of your business depends upon the website or application. So, it is essential to choose the company carefully. There are a few questions which will help you know if the company you are choosing is good enough or not. So, let us take a look at some of the most important questions to ask before hiring an offshore PHP development company.
- Since how many years the company is into developing PHP websites and applications?
- How many PHP projects have you undertaken till now and how many of them have been successfully completed and live in the market now?
- Can you show me some of your client testimonials so that I can get a hang of type of work you do?
- Can you give me contact details of your past clients so that I can speak to them about their experience with you?
- What process and methodology do the PHP developers in your company adapt?
- Which tools and technologies do the professionals use?
- Are your developers aware of the latest PHP version? With which version are they comfortable?
- Which frameworks do they use for rapid development like laravel, codeigniter, symfony development etc..?
- Have developers of your company ever built the N-tier applications?
- In how much time can you complete my project?
- How will your developers communicate with me?
- After how many days will I be shown the progress in my project?
- How much will you charge me?
- What will be the mode of payment?
- Do you provide post development support services?
Now that you are aware of all the questions to ask before hiring an offshore PHP development company, it is advisable that you remember these questions and ask them. Repeat the same for at least three companies. Compare the answers to all the companies and then choose the best one. Good luck with the same!
How to make your WordPress Website Mobile-First
Your Guide to Getting the Most from Technology Investments
Predictive Analytics: Understand Customer Behavior and Improve ROI
The Ultimate Guide to Magento 2 Migration
An Advanced Guide to Airbnb Model: A New-Gen Hospitality Business Model
Top Business Intelligence Trends to Watch Out For in 2021