5 Reasons Why Nonprofits Should Use SharePoint 2988 Views Oct 19, 2018
Talking About 5 Reasons Why Nonprofits Should Use SharePoint, Non-profit is a group or a community that works for public-charity or public benefits across diverse fields with an aim to make a difference in society. The success of a non-profit organization depends on its management as they rely largely on donations from different external sources. If the fund is mismanaged or not used properly, it may result in loss of clients, trust & status. That’s why an effective yet affordable tool is needed for any non-profit organization to handle the whole process without any hassle. And this is the time when growing nonprofits should consider using SharePoint– a web-based collaborative platform. Source: lgitsmart With SharePoint available online for free or for some discount, Microsoft has made it easy for the legitimate non-governmental or non-profit organizations to create more impact on its clients with the following benefits at free of cost or by paying a nominal price.
- Scalability & Customization
- Training & Development
- Save Money With Discounts
- Security & Permissions
- Team Collaboration
- You can manage the team effectively by providing specific documents along with the tasks and mentioning task timelines. You can even utilize the calendar to set and check deadlines for your project.
- Feedback & approval – both can be managed automatically which in turn will save the time & money of the company. As the resources will be allocated other tasks, so that will result in increased productivity.
- Newsfeeds of SharePoint acts as like social media outlets.
- Sharepoint instance allows team members to chat, call, take part in the conference, exchange emails, complete task irrespective of their current location.
- Edit & save any document on the cloud and set the task for team members or develop a new app.
Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Features of Odoo ERP
Amazon Marketing Services: Its Significance and How to Optimize Amazon Listing
A Step-By-Step Pre-Launch Guide for a WordPress Website
Telemedicine- the Future of Healthcare in a Digital World
Why Companies Turn To Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19
The CEO of Brainvire InfoTech Mr. Chintan Shah Shares Significant Business Strategies with GoodFirms